Bondi Beach Tent
OZoola Beach Tents are designed to protect your family from the Aussie sun. With excellent UV protection UPF 50+, wind-resistant and full 360-views, this is your MUST have for the next family beach day.
- Perfect size to fit the whole family (up to 4 people) 1.5 x 2 meter
- Easy to set up: It takes only a few minutes to put up/down. No tools required. (Check out our quick video on how to set your beach tent up here).
- UPF50+: Provides excellent sun protection with plenty of shade.
- Lightweight: Weighs only 1.7 kg and comes in a compact carry bag
- Wind Resistant: The beach tents structure allows air to flow through the canopy while giving it a lift and inflating it to its optimal shape
- 360-degree views: No more poles blocking your views
Plus, if you prefer, you can add a set of additional poles to your order, to enable you to set your beach tent up with 4 poles for even greater views and ventilation!
Bondi Beach Tent
How many people can fit under the tent?
Our tents can comfortably fit between 4-5 people under the shade so that your whole family can enjoy your time in the sun.
Can I take my OZoola beach tent on vacation?
Absolutely! The OZoola beach tents are lightweight (1.7kg), compact and can fit perfectly in a carry-on bag. When the tent is packed in the carry bag, it is only 50cm long, 10cm in diameter. When on holiday, don’t forget to send us photos and tag us! @ozoola_beahclife
On a windy day, what is the best advice to easily assemble the tent?
First, use heaps of sand in the sand bags, as much as you can. Second, give the canopy a good stretch from each corner before placing the poles under. Make sure you place the poles in the direction of the wind it can flow through, well done!
Can I wash the fabric?
Yes! You can wash the fabric in a cold wash, we recommend hand wash. The fabric is sand resistant so a quick shake before packing should be enough. No iron, no bleech.
Does the OZoola tents meet the Australia and New Zealand standards for sun protection?
Of course! Our fabric meets the AS/NZS4399 standard which is the Australian and New Zealand standard for sun protection. Out high quality fabric was tested and ranked with a UPF rating of 50+ which qualifies this material for the UPF Excellent protection category. Always use sunscreen when spending tiem in the sun.